Saturday, October 18, 2008

I shall hope very much everyday is pub day~ I super love yestaday over at auto sport, and lastly, mayeh got super hot friends, lol.

Edited

Met up with cecilia around evening to cityhall . . walked around, got the present & then.. took the cake from Jack's place. Damn irritating, they 'forgot' 'Y' 'happy' as 'happ' angry.. but aye, at least they apologise by saying they cannot do anything. -,-

met up them like 1030, went in blablabla.. initially was quite weird cos I & J is like... okie nvm, but after warming up, everything were good! ^o6 , cake cutting etc.. and cecilia improved! hahaha! congrats to you! I am still okay duh! just that when I got home like damn it, but still.. managable.. hehe. we open like 3 bottles with 1 jug. ^O6









Twenty two to you!

-




( Yingting, you forever have very meaningful thing that I can't help to " " it up.. Seriously..... rocker yingting. lol )

PS: "Everyone's heartbroken nowadays,
but I mean, we all just gotta move on.
What's the point of reminiscing when
you know the person is no longer worth while;
when they're no longer who they used to be?
When their heart is somewhere else?
Do you think they still care for you,
still sit there thinking about you?"

"Because they don;t."



the colourful windmill is the most happy thing, as far as I know.. I really like it alot but you ignored it.. you ignored it.

No comments: